The Tibetan Ngari Korsum Association Switzerland as Support Organization of the Kailash-Projects
The Tibetan Ngari Korsum Association Switzerland is a charitable self-help organization of Western Tibetans in Switzerland. The association was founded in 1990 and comprises some 45 Tibetan member families..
- Patronage and management of the Kailash-projects
- Dance and music group, with a wide repetoire of instrumental, vocal and dance presentations
- Self-help organisation for specific promotion of the social, cultural and religious ideals of Western Tibetans
- Partnership development work between Tibetans in Switzerland and in Tibet
- Maintaining contacts with like-minded organizations